Welcome to Our Practice
New Notice as of May 20, 2020
REOPENING JUNE 8TH
COVID-19 Office Update - Please Read This Message
In accordance with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs and the NJ State Board of Dentistry's request that all elective surgeries and treatments be postponed until June 5th, we will conform to those directives and remain closed for all elective therapies. PLEASE READ: all elective and invasive surgeries and treatment may begin again on May 26th. We appreciate Governor Murphy’s moving up the date from June 6th, however it is premature in our belief, as more time is required to prepare even further than we already are.
It is our intent to open June 8th but in the most responsible fashion. Please know we are working diligently on furthering our efforts to ensure you the safe, comfortable atmosphere you expect in the practice of our caliber, through education and researching auxiliary methods enabling us to deliver our treatment with even more comprehensive management of infection control, and the potential for testing.
In the coming weeks you will receive updates on the protocols for patients entering the office, starting with a simple, streamlined digital questionnaire from your location. Please visit www.uppermontclairdental.com and click the COVID-19 tab on the top toolbar, read and view the newest equipment we procured, ensuring an unsurpassed level of safety.
Please like us on Facebook at Upper Montclair Dental Associates and follow for further updates.
- The closure is for elective treatment and all previously scheduled treatment
- Emergencies - If you have a TRUE dental emergency please do not hesitate to contact our doctors directly. You may leave a voicemail in our main inbox, but for TRUE dental emergencies, you may reach your treating doctor at the following numbers:
- Dr. Press - 973.908.5532
- Dr. St. Ledger - 973.563.3407
- they will return your call as soon as possible; if someone must be seen in the actual office, please give time to organize staff for the visit; we thank you in advance
- If you have any other questions for our administrators', you may reach them on our primary line as always - 973.746.6056
- if you have an insurance question, you may reach our Erin, our Insurance Coordinator - 973.746.0005
We are living in unprecedented times, hoping for a swift resolution. We truly appreciate all of the relationships we hold with you and know we can forge forward together despite this fluid environment. We will be in contact as needed to update you on any changes. Thank you for reading and thank you for being a part of our family.
Dave, Steve, Nina, Donna, Erin, Danielle, Diana, Carla, Jen, Judy, Judi, Trish, and Chrissy